Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A taste of Inui Juice. Medicine for the Soul. Guilty as can be.

Today is the stress buster day for my club.

We had PS2, Karaoke, Pillow Fight and Fear Factor drinking aka Inui JuiceDrinking.

First of all I went there and played Soul Calibur 2. Haha played average. Lost some, win some. Then later decided to put in Guilty gear~ To my horror i lost to a newbie!!! Oh well~ i used one of my worst chars anywayz (Testament). Then later i started using Chip! Muahahahaha! Owned (not the first player~ other players =p)

Then later was the Fear Factor challenge. There were 6 ppl at first. I managed to make it to the finals. Each of us took turns drinking and making the juice. I guess the worst ingredient was the wasabi. Anywayz, i made it to the finals with a hangover. Finals~ every ingredient in one cup for 2 ppl. First one tht drinks it all and puts the cup on the table wins. I won by a few miliseconds. What did i win? RM 30 to see the doctor. RM 30 for toilet papers...

How should i describe the taste.... First when it enters your mouth~ you start to taste something sour and salty (vinegar, mayonase and salt), then later you start to taste tomatoe/chilli. When I reached the bottom~ a horrible spicy hot sensation kicked in. My eyes started to tear, my throat aches and I almost blacked out. Yeap.... the worst part of the drink; wasabi. Not a little.... I think the wasabi made up 20% of the whole cup (minus the water added to make it harder). Thank goodness i was still concious to slam the cup on the table. I then coughed and drank water.

My cousin then gave me a warm cup of water. I thought it wont suffice so i added some left overs of the strawberry syrup(the syrup and chocolate sauce was banned cuz it made the juice more tastier). As i drank the strawberry juice.... I noticed tht it was salty.... my cousin added salt in to the water =.= (Not her fault~ she was trying to help) And so... because of this, everyone was told tht I drank strawberry salt juice. People might be thinking~ "this guy really fit to be champion. still can drink disgusting stuff" =p

During the whole time, we can hear people singing (karaoke). I didnt sing~ I WONT sing =p
I noticed some passerby covering their ears in disgust LOL.

Later, at the LRT station at bangsar, one of the rubbish bin was on fire (smoke coming out of the hole. nothing big). I called the workers there and guess what they brought. A small pail with water and a cloth to squeeze the water into the bin =.=~ At that time the train arrived and i left the scene =p

No comments: