Sunday, October 23, 2005

Desktop history~

Yep~ since I'm refurnishing my desktop~ i mind as well show you all the end result :-
















Theme : Inuyasha
This is how my desktop looks like before I got attacked by the Melissa Virus last year.
The bar below is a special program called "object dock". It works just like the bar in Mac OS X. Cool right? XD
I liked this cuz it's simple, clean and nice.

















Theme : Midori no Hibi
This is how my comp looks like after I've reformatted my comp (I've been using this all these while for more than a year now). As u can see~ the desktop is quite messy and filled with icons then again I like how the color matches with the background ^^
















Theme : XP-tan
This is my current desktop. Yes it might look wierd at first but I'm using the Vista Black skin and a white winamp skin. I'm experimenting how dark and light colors look together. I have to say~ the XP-tan bg seems to bring out my desktop better with the black toolbar and etc. As for the white winamp skin, it is to blend with the light background. So here you can see of a fusion of light blue and dark black. I'm sticking with this theme til the end of the week.
Btw, as you can see, the desktop is still in a mess with icons. I'm gonna clear em out by the end of this week and replace it with the objectdock as you've seen in the Inuyasha Theme.