Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Genting Highlands pt 2 : Dizzy Wizzy

sry for the delay but here's part 2!!!

Before I move on, I have to mention that the toilets there are one of the worst...
Think HUGE windows beside the shower. Then think of a thin white curtain at the window. Yep~ I noticed from other pplz windows as well. When you bath~ ppl from outside can SEE YOU so i use the towels they provided to cover up some areas. At least it was much better than before.

Off to genting we go with our bags. I managed to stuff my huge bag in to the small locker....
Then we went on...

1st ride : Spinner
Chairs on metal chains and goes swirly~~~

2nd ride : Tobbogan
VERY short and fast ride XD

3rd ride : Tea Cup
Spin spin spin. I spun too much til i felt sick... for the whole day ...

4th ride : Mystery Ship??
I was feeling really bad because of the Tea Cup. I thought of going for a boat ride but couldnt. Why? "Tak Cukup air" =.= So i went into this 'ship' that has twist and turns and confusing pathways~

5th Ride : Antic Cars.
Yeap.... It seems that i couldnt recover ><.... had to relax a while so~ Antic cars should be okay if i werent bumping into 3 of my friends infront of us and 2 more behind us bumping into me~ Why kept bumping? We slowed down to enjoy the scenery.....

6th Ride..... : Flying Dragon
We waited and waited. When our turn... it rained. We're not allowed to play. Nvm~ we ate burger king then went back. We were first XD. Yep~ i was still dizzy but the ride wasnt that bad.

7th ride : Corkscrew
Nope~ i didnt ride it =p 4 of my other friends did. I dont think I'm feeling well enough to ride it so I have to pass for now ><.... Remember the girl that was scared? She rode this =p then when she came out~ she said "It was fun". All her fears has gone XD. Before = Chicken, After = Lioness =p

8th Ride : Mini Carts
Yep~ First time. I took the car most back cuz I wanted to overtake them rather than being chased XD. I passed everyone except for 2 cuz I slowed down earlier on. Chingy's car got stuck on a tyre (block). Oh well, it was still good though tht i managed to pass 4 other ppl (according to them). I still think i passed 5 ppl except for one =.=~ oh well...
Interesting fact : During the race, some passerby's were waving at me on a bridge~ I couldnt wave back in time so as i went past them I raised my hand~ Like those movies/ anime XD!!!

9th ride : Matahari "Ferris Wheel"
Yep another ferris wheel but this one seems higher than the other one~~~

10th and final Ride : Flying coaster~~
Ever tried riding a roller coaster while lying down? Well here's your chance. Pay 2 Play. RM10 per ride... As we went on. It felt wierd. As the ride started... the worst thing happened... My spectacles fell off my ears. Luckily I grabbed it in time before it fell on the hard floor ><. I still got to see the ride XD but the experience isnt as good since i wasnt concentrating on the ride ><.

Still, it was great fun ^^ At last... we got our bags and head back home through bus. Bad thing is... the bus to the stop near my house is cancelled... so have to take to KotaRaya =.=....

And~~~ my EXAMS ARE OVER!!! XD!!!!!! I watched "Unleashed" after my exams (ended at 6pm) which started at 6.40 pm =p