Yep, I went to Palace of the Golden Horses last night for a cultural night of an unknown College last night.... for FREE!!! yep~ The most luxurious hotel in Malaysia XD
Najib (the man who forced me to hell (National Service)) was there with his wife, some agongs were there but I dont understand one thing. Where are the securities??? O.o Heck... no one checked if i had a gun/weapon on me =.=
Kk, regardless I have to wear a FORMAL suit. Yep~ Kyo in a formal suit!!! *fan girls screaming* =p
Okay the main reason why i was there is for the (FREE) FOOD!! Btw, this is my 4th time for a formal event, and this is the 4th time they serve chinese food =.= Still the food served is different from what I've eaten so far ^^ it's like a better version of all the food (at formal events) i've ate so far.
On the other hand... i noticed that our table seems to be one of the last tables being served =.=
I was hungry. I only had breakfast and nothing else yesterday. I want food but we are mostly ignored.
Okay now lets talk about toilets!! Kk I dont know about the female toilets but what I can say about the male toilets is tht it looks like stables (the doors) . The water basins... look like water basins (thank goodness it's not the container a horse drinks from).
Next, we have a look at the car park of the most luxurious hotel in Malaysia. RM 10 PER HOUR!? O.O!!!!! I'm feeling grateful this event gave us a chop for RM5 parking flat rate ^^
The carpark.... Looks like an ordinary carpark u can find anywhere (shopping complex car park). I guess there will not be such thing as the 'Most Luxurious Carpark in Malaysia'...
Kk, tht is all. Btw, we have 5 tickets. The attendant never cared to count whether there really are 5 of us.... so if there arent much ppl turning up on our table, we could've snuck in 5 more ppl =p
Monday, July 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment