Tuesday, December 27, 2005

13 strings of unfortunate events

As I've said~ I'm gonna explain everything but I'm gonna make it very short
#1 - I've just broken up with my girlfriend a week after my Bday
#2 - During tht week My internet was down
#3 - I have exams the next week
#4 - I couldnt concentrate much
#5 - I screwed up my finals (Made so many careless mistakes, forget too many stuff)
#6 - A spent 3 whole weeks (1st week = gf brokeup, 2nd week = exam, 3rd week = extra one week) traumatized.
#7 - I wasnt in Malaysia, went to china for one week only to get a fever+sorethroat by the 4th day
#8 - I'm still sick
#9 - To those tht still remember those rashes i have, It's STILL not cured
#10 - Yesterday marks the day of the Tsunami incident
#11 - Yesterday marks the day I first met Erin since primary 6
#12 - The new year ends in 4 days....
#13 - I still cant stop thinking of Erin thus I shall continue being traumatized.

On the light side (well not for me), I am still alive for those who still wanna kill me because I didnt buy them any souveniers during my China trip cuz everything there is either too expensive/ doesnt make good souvieniers. Think winter accessories/ clothes in 90% of the shops. The places our tour coach stopped is mostly at shops selling tea/ ginseng and dead deers.
I dont suppose you want me to buy you all each a set of deer's penis or maybe a dead dried preserved squirrel like animal or ginseng tea mixed with deer parts.
Another reason is because my tour group hardly have time to shop.

1 comment:

Kyosuke said...

eddy, I dont give a damn about your blog so dont waste my and your bloody time posting here