Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

What a night it has been.
I reached 1 Utama at 5 pm, went to arcade til 7 pm, then ate and went back to the arcade and stayed there from 9~10pm.
Wait~ you might ask why was my dinner 2 hours?! I finished dinner in an hour but it took me one hour to find the shop I was looking for (mangas.... =.=).
Around that time, i walked past icelattezzz which somehow walked passed me as well without realizing it was me/her. Then we called each other after.

11.30pm. I decided to walk down to the stage/ dance floor to meet up with some friends which I've met earlier. Crazy people everywhere haha. The MC almost missed the countdown so we had to count from 6-5-4-3-2-1~~~~ Confetti, strings water were sprayed all around. I had a case of bad dandruff tht night =p

Went to eat mamak after that and came home at around 3 am without jam O.o
Took a bath and played dota til 5 am=.=
Oh yea. To the two leavers in that game~ Happy New Year 2006 without Dota for the month of January XD

No comments: