Manga :
Naruto has is being distributed in BM by Comics House. The latest vol is vol 28?!?!?! Wait a min! I saw Naruto vol 2 beside it.... Where is 3~27?!?!? I wonder what Comics's House is thinking.
Anime :
OMG lelong time!! I went to a video store today (sells pirated =.=) BUT i saw something suprising.
Anime DVDs for sale at RM 12.90(2 dvd) and RM 29.90 (3 dvd). It is stated to be ORIGINAL. It has english and BM subtitles. I was shocked to the max. If the price like this keeps up, I dont mind buying it from them. THIS IS HELL AFFORDABLE!!!! Compared to the DVDs from Anime Tech. =.=..... RM90 for 3 DVDs. I'm not sure about the quality of these so called Original Cheap DvDs though.
Titles include, Bleach 1~8, Yakitate Japan, GunXSword 1~8, Samurai 7 FULL, Midori no Hibi and etc.
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment