Wow~ it's been a while since I've blogged.
So what actually made me blog this time around?
We one thing (and mainly because) my computer has died on me again. I figure this would be the best time to upgrade it anyways so... wish me luck!
Another thing is to show that I am not dead. Even though I'm being tortured by a new lecturer at college this semester. She practically tortures us (students) for a living. Til we (students) used the preinstalled 'speech' program to make her say "I am Shamala and I torture my students for a living. PEACE" XD
Well, now that's said, what am I gonna do without a comp? Move to my sis's comp =p
No doubt i brought some gadgets along. I added RAM, video card, hard drives and etc.
Til next time
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment