Okay~ it's been a while since I've last played bastketball. No doubt when i got myself on the court, i sucked... after a little warm up, I'm back in the game again XD
The sound of the ball bouncing, the speed of the game, the beautiful sound of when the ball enters the hoop and the squeeking sound of our shoes. Ahhhh~~~ it's like crack. A side back though, i couldnt last for another game. My current state was unable to allow me to continue playing. Looks like I gotta build up my stamina.
And~~~~ for my Ipod, I'm happy with it. BUT there is a few pains. First of all the video codec. I have to convert all the vids before i can view it in the ipod which is really a pain; AND, sometimes the Ipod pauses during the video and loses the sound. Well~ i'm figuring out why now (It's somethin to do with the codec). So far I've managed to make one vid work. I'm figuring out for the rest.
Finally ~ i gotta announce that.....
I'VE PASSED RED SIGN HX FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!! WITH HALF LIFE!!!!
I'VE PASSED IDENTITY HX FOR THE FIRST TIME AS WELL!!!!!!! without half life =.=
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment