Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The iBomb vs DellBomb

Okay it's finally a long while since i last posted... I have no idea why I'm posting here again. I'm bored? Tired? Depressed? Stressed? Even I have no idea just yet.
Anyway on with my story!

As we all know, there was recent news about terrorists trying to bomb an aircraft heading to US. This then causes airports everywhere in the world to beef up their security to the highest level. Screen checks (I saw a vid of one of these and it basically makes your clothes dissapear thus you see yourself naked with your genitials on the screen unless you put this black card infront/behind the "holes").

We arent able to carry in hand luggages anymore. The worst thing is... they found that people can actually hide explosives in an iPod or use the iPod as a detonator!! Yeap, no more iPods in planes. I actually dont mind this if it'll be something like the movie "Soul Plane" wakakaka~
So there you have it~ iBombs... the next generation iPod.

Now we see Dell Laptops. A few cases of exploding Dell laptop bateries has caused Dell to callback around 14 million units of the batteries. WOW.... that's alot of loss.... Who do we have to thank? SONY!! Yeap the companty that brought us the PSP which is DYING. The company that introduced the UMD for the PSP which is already DEAD. The company that is developing PS3 which many have said to be a failure because of it's price and un-inovative design/ functions. The company that plans to introduce to us a paper based CD known as Blu-Ray discs which is said to LOSE to HD-DVD. The company that produced the first laptop Blu-Ray disc laptop which has no use what-so-ever with lousy specs, low HDspace and a HUGE HUGE HUGE pricetag of RM15k.
In conclusion, Sony just killed itself.

Now if I can even get myself to the US, I'll be sitting in a plane without an iPod cuz people might think it's an iBomb instead; No laptop cuz they fear of batteries exploding; No hand luggages filled with things to do cuz they're scared I might be carrying Snakes on the Plane.

Sheessh!! What is this world coming to... think deep into the future when planes are no longer needed.... we have teleportation devices (which i doubt will ever happen) . Terrorist teleporting suicide bombers into buildings....

"We shall send you into xxxx Tower. Blow yourself up in there!!"
"Okay. Beam me there"
*SWOOOSH*
"Hastalavista- behbeh"
*BOOM*
~~~ As his spirit left his charred body, he realized....
"WHY THE HELL DID MY LEADER SENT ME TOGETHER WITH THE BOMB WHEN HE CAN JUST SEND THE BOMB BY ITSELF AND DETONATE IT FROM OUR HIDEOUT!?!?!"

No comments: