Monday, May 09, 2005

Dating tips~ and Steamboy project

Muahahahaha a post to show I'm not dead yet =p

Top Ten Corny Lines That WORKS


=p read the last part.....

"Hey, If i kiss you, would I be slapped?" XD hahahaha enjoy~

Btw, it's not that I'm lazy to post. There's nothing much to talk about now =.=
I've been at home downloading anime and watching em, Playing dota and o2jam....

Well if you wanna know, I'm currently fixing the timing for SteamBoy movie i got from coughboxtorrentscough. Yea... the timing is messed up badly~ Not to worry! I've finished editing the first CD and will start with the second soon enough.
Although the first is done, it does have some minor mistakes here and there but it is BETTER than the previous subs =.=
It wont take more than 10 years i promise =p

So if anyone is interested in these fixed subs, tag for it ^^

No comments: