T.T I dont know if I should be happy or sad... but here's the case.
Btw, what a nice day to recieve the results. Friday the 13th =.=
I've gotten my results for Spring semester 2005. What did I get?
ALL B's =.=
Not a single A , T.T
I have -B, B, +B , =.=
Here's a list of the results
English 2 = -B
I'm okay with this result. I was struggling at this subject anyways. I'm just glad i didnt get a C
College Algebra = +B
Wha?!?!?! I could've gotten an -A !!! NOooOoOoOoOoOooOoO!!!
Physics = B
O.o and to think my mid terms was very good =.=
Engineering = +B
.......... no comment.............
To be happy or to be sad? B stands for 'Bad'/'Boleh tahan' for my parents =.=
It DOES NOT stand for 'Brilliant'
Friday, May 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment