Wheee~ I went to the O2Jam gathering skipping my class =p
Not to worry, I asked my friend to sign my attendance for me. That way, no attendence lost XD
Anywayz, about the gathering. I woke up at 6.30am =.= yea~ and i slept at 2 am... Too excited =p
I went to KL Central and reached at 8.30 am. The bus is supposed to arrive at 9.30 am so I decided to buy a magazine and wait. 10.00 am... No bus... 11.00 am~ bus arrived (Event is from 11am til 6pm) What the heck, I'm going there anyways.
I reached the destination point at around 11.20 am. I started Jamming. Yep, from 11am~6pm I jammed non-stop. I cant belive I jammed that long =.=
Muscle pains and numb fingers~ yep. I've experienced both. But it still was fun ^^
I'm just sad I didnt win the lucky draw T.T 1 year supply of p2p songs
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment