Stevie Irwin
My friend who I've mentioned not so long ago is confirmed to have passed away...
AND~ someone is DEAD BORED or has nothing else better to do in his/her life to create THIS
I'm STILL not sure on which laptop brand to choose from.
First up~
Macbook/ Macbook Pro
Pros :
-Stylish
-Fast
-Great Perfomance
-Ease of use
-Remote
-Core Duo processor
-IT'S COOL!!
-Statisfaction guarantee~ (i think..)
Cons:
- No games
- Helluva EXPENSIVE
- Cheap 950 integrated graphics card
- Low ram
- Price > Performance
Acer
Pros :
-Cheap
-Variety of choices
-Fast
-Games
-3D card
-Customizable
-Price
Cons :
-Uncertain of performance
-Limited warranty
-Not as cool as a Macbook
-No remote
Dell :
-SUPER DIRT CHEAP
-Games
-Fast
-Worldwide recognition
-Customizable
-Price < Performance
Cons:
-Mac's design is way way way much cooler
-No remote
-Uncertain performance
Though not interested in buying a laptop now.... I'm stuck between these three choices..... I'll be getting it during the next PC fair which will be in December this year. Hopefully Merom will be out in Malaysia by then.
Note : Merom = codename for Core 2 Duo for mobile PCs
No comments:
Post a Comment