Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Current Desktop~~~

Note : The image above has been resized... (stupid photobucket! and blogger/ other photo hosting services!!)

Anywayz~
Wallpaper taken from minitokyo.net (as you can see on the bottom left~). The person in the pic is "Saber". A character from the anime 'Fate/Stay Night'.
Taskbar has been moved to the top of the screen(with auto hide turned on). I still need the system tray.
Object dock replacing the bottom part of the screen~ closest I wanna go to a OSX interface.
Moved the icons at the desktop around to make it more pleasing to the eyes~ (I want to see SABER!!)
And as you all noticed, I'm no longer using winamp. Instead I'm using iTunes. It has better sound quality IMO compared to winamp. Using it also because I can use my iPod as an external music HDD xD

and finally to top it all off~ here is the link to my post last year showing a compilation of my previous desktops.

DESKTOP DESKTOP DESKTOP!!!

No comments: