Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pain, Drowsy, Weak and NOT drunk

For the past 4 days. I've been having these wierd symptoms :
1) Migrain for 3 days
2) Loss of vision for 4 days
3) Vomitted on the 2nd day...
4) Getting hungry SUPER fast
5) Cant last infront of the computer for more than 1 hour T_T
6)Get drowsy easily

Possible problems of cause :
1) Glasses which has scratches all over
2) Computer giving out too much light?
3) My body is weak
4) I am going blind
5) Low blood count
6) Just too hungry?

Problems this is causing :
1)I cant dota as long
2) I cant be infront of the computer as long as I used to be able to
3) I am forcing myself to live without my glasses
4) I am bumping into things
5) I have my finals in less than 4 days. This problem is keeping me from studying
6) I spend more time recovering from this than doing anything else!


AND~~~it seems that I've lost interest in the macbook again~ cuz of it's cost and... well mainly just because of it's cost. Right now I'm waiting for the Acer Aspire 5680series which will be out in a few days time to singaporeans... not long now for Malaysia to follow along.

No comments: