Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bowling for Oranges*

Listening to : Orange Range - Asterisk
"Oranges are not meant for bowling" - Kyosuke (2005)

Hello kidz,
yes~ tonight's program is abit late. Just be quiet so you wont wake your parents up. Go call your friends and ask them to come over and view this program with you too. Late night party!!!!!! Scream!!!!!!!!!!!! ...... You idiots... you woke yur parents up....

Ok, today was the last day of my mid-terms~ (Hurrah!!!) Exams ended at 10 am. I went out early cuz i finished early (9.15am) ^^... but..... i just remembered.... i have extra classes at 11 am. So I waited... waited.... waited til 11.15 then i went searching for my lecturer. And guess what? Yep.... class cancelled... But what the heck~ I went to bangsar shopping complex (BSC) to bowl!!

Aihz.... My bolwing ability seems to be decreasing everytime i bowl. Reminds of of radioactive metals.... Their energy reduces through time. In my case.... my skill drops. I've been getting 'longkang' 50% of the whole game. Haihz ><

When i got back, I went straight to the comp and started chatting. About 3 ~30pm, i slept. I had one of the wierdest dream ever. I dreamt I was having a horrible migrain and went to shops to buy water. ( i have panadol with me but no water. Yep, I'm not like some ppl who can take panadol without water) To my dismay.... ALL the shops i walk into is selling soft drinks and no water =.=
I woke up and found that I'm having the same migrain..... T.T (it was 8 pm).

All right kidz.... better go to sleep you dont want to wake yur neighbours with your parents scream do you? If you do, your parents will get scolded by your neighbours the next morning...... Hrmmm...... revenge is sweet. Ok, better go sleep so you can watch the next episode of Digit-Mon at 7.30 am tomorrow~ G'nitez

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on ur blog hahaha you sound like some 12 year old kid =)all excited about Pokemon and Barney, everyone who's reading this notice tat this is a grown man here cheeze Alex stop playing and watching go study!!!! I just can't accept the fact for someone like you to get a GPA lower than 3.5!!

Anonymous said...

wp here, is the guy above insulting or praising ur happy-lucky life? and u dun study much? if so, high-five~