Hi kidz,
unlucky for you all today, I lost the chess tournament in the second leg. Hah.... I was lucky to even be in tht leg cuz my opponent was late thus giving me a default win. Haihz... This basically proves how bad I am after 2 years of not playing it. Haihz.... enuff of my rantings~ On with da show (Btw, the prize, 1st 2nd and 3rd were a carton of sarsi and medals each =p)
Ok kidz, today we will learn how to make a cannon so you can blow away everthing u hate. First, get a toilet roll. Any size is ok cuz it doesnt matter. Then... steal yur mom's wallet/ purse and take out her credit card. Go to ebay.com and type in "cannon". If you see something tht resembles the toilet roll u prepared earlier, tht is NOT what you're looking for. Keep searching. If so happens u drool on wierd pics on tht site, the toilet paper should NOT be used. Get a cloth. Love nature. Save the trees. Only you can make a difference. Now when u see a picture of something tht looks like a cannon, follow the instructions on the website. Tadaa~ you've made a cannon out of yur mom's credit card. Well... for the ammo... you can try using the tissues. Distribute it to the world!!!
OMG..... The haze in Malaysia is HORRIBLE. I dont think i can see anything beyond 2 kilometres. Yes, it's THAT BAD. It looks like snow in Malaysia only it isnt snow... It's ash. And the shocking thing is... there are still alot of people walking around without external filters (including me =p) . Wonder if next week got holiday =p... But thinking again.... holiday = extra classes..... ><
Gahhh!!!!!!! I need to go out for a movie... I'm addicted to going to the cinema thanx to a certain panda down under =p . Btw, I probably have mentioned this in an earlier post..... but what the heck... EXAMS ARE OVER DAMMIT!!!!
Alright kidz, shows over.
No pandas, sarsi cans, trees, humans or anything living were harmed during the production of this program. Thanks for watching. Ok kidz, change the channel to watch the 24 hour special South Park cartoon on NTV7. Yep... 24 hours of swearing 4th graders YEAH!
Saturday, February 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment