Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Doggy Dog World , Tactics

Nyahahahahahahaha~ For the first time in my blogging history.... there is a second post !!! Wow.... I should celebrate!!! Weee~ Ok, on to today's program~

Hello kidz!
My dog ran out again (The cocker spaniel). 4 legs competing with 2. Yea.... I won =p . Maybe that's because mine is longer than his =p haha. I couldn't even move 10 feet close to my dog without him running further away. But~ thanks to the wonderful people of Malaysia who burns rubbish openly and to the people who drives to work (or to those who plays with fireworks). Thank you for polluting the air making my dog loose his breath so that I can actually catch him. You guys rule!!! I'll make sure I tell the police to honour you. Your name will be published in every major newspaper!!!

Lalalalalalala~ Won O2slow jam last night ^^ 3rd place..... (Better than nothing) and i get a stingy 2000 gems. Speaking of prizes, I won Roulette Jam 1st and 3rd place respectively last week and I still havent got any news of my prize from the staff of www.e-games.com.my . Haihz.... do I really have to wait that long?

Anime Review :
Wow anime review?! I must have alot of free time. Well, most of the anime are licensed (Stupid US distributors) , Naruto, Ah! My Goddess just to name some. Well, enough of my crap. Reviews!!!

Tactics (Based on ep 1) (5/10) :-
Haihz..... it seems tht the director is trying too hard to make this anime dramatic yet cute. The suspense in this anime isnt that suspenseful. Character wise, the designs are quite goood. But at some parts one would wonder why is that character doing so. Why is he crying? Why must she transform? Is this part of the director's plan to show the audience what is going on or how things are? Or is this a pitiful attempt to make us fall in love with the characters? And.. about the plot. The flash back seems nice.... but some flashbacks are repeated when they're not supposed to (stretching). Even the story in the first ep is does not look very promising at all. Haihz.... still, this is just the first episode. I'm currently getting the 2nd to see if it can make up for episode 1.

Nyahahahahahahaha~ tht's all kidz. Now go tune in to Barney the naked purple dinosaur and sing along~

No comments: