Tuesday, February 22, 2005

First blog~

Lalalala Hello kidz, welcome to my life. Time to get those cigarettes from yur dad's room and smoke some and kill yourself. Yeah! Try it and you'll understand why 40% of the world population are suffering. YEAH!

=p jk jk , anywayz... first post. And btw, this is my 5th blog. Where are the other 4/ what happen to the other 4? well... I have no idea. Oh.... Happy Birthday to the Panda Down Under.

Well, I have exams tomorrow... yet i'm playing O2jam =.= haha I'm even watching anime. Just finished the whole series of Evangelion today and i have 15 eps of gundam seed destiny and 24 eps of Kare Kano to go. Currently downloading South Park season 1~7 and Tactics ep 1~18

Other than tht, Evangelion has the most BORING ending ever. The last 2 eps was boring like sitting through a Micheal Moore film >< . Other than tht... it's a nice anime and should be watch by all (except for the weak hearted). Yea~ tht's all for today. All right kidz, back to watching Pokémon!!!!

No comments: