Hello kidz,
No, this is not a re-run of the show you saw today. Time to make a very happy announcement. I WON 2ND PLACE AT O2JAMBOREE!!!! YAY!!!! AND THE SONG IS 10% (for those who never played o2jam, '10%' is the name of the song. It's one of the hardest songs in the game)!!!!!!! YEAY!!!!! Yatta!!!!! OK... now tht I'm done with my victory dance.... You all can watch the next episode of Shrek, The Un-Animated Series. Tata~
YAY I WON YAY I WON YAY I WON YAY I WON YAY I WON YAY I WON YAY I WON YAY I WON YAY I WON YAY I WON YAY I WON YAY I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS : Just downloaded the recent NBA playoffs 2005. Iverson rulez! And eastern seems to have big stars this year. LeBron, Iverson, Shaq and Vince Carter. Kinda pity Western. Well... they(western) lost =p
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment