Saturday, March 19, 2005

Button meshing; sore fingers

Hey kidz,
have you watched south park? I forgot to warn you. Foul language. Make sure yur parents isnt around. If they are, dont tell them who introduced it to you. =p

Today, I went for a O2Jam event. O2FIESTA~ it's near the LRT so after my class (11~1pm), i went straight to the Cyber Cafe. Wasn't like i expected. Only less than 20 pcs are for O2jam. And the crowd? Not much. Maybe because the cyber cafe does not have a HUGE banner. People who drive there thought they are at the wrong place =p. Had quite some fun there. FREE O2jam for 2 hours (i came 1 hour late). and I get to play ALL the songs (including the ones you need to pay to play). I played til my left arm and hand is sore. Muscle pain. Haha who would've thought I'd get muscle pain from playing O2Jam =p

And... I still have alot of work to do =.= I wonder if i can ever finish it

No comments: