Time to get those cheap badminton rackets yur dad bought for you when you were 8 years old. It's time to play, SWAT the dog. Yea, I'm still mad at the white dog. My arm which I thought was healed 90% became 50% again..... So, see a white dog, HIT IT REALLY HARD with your racket and make sure no one sees you so I wont get in trouble.
btw, i took a quiz~ I'm tied between gluttony and envy =p
![]() | You scored as Envy.
Seven deadly sins created with QuizFarm.com |
Today I went to college to do my school project. Here's the scenario :-
1000 : Reach college. Found out friends are either still asleep or half asleep.... Then one of em told me that it is at 11 am. I then decided to drop by one of their houses since he is living nearby.
1100 : Reached his apartment. He took my out for breakfast right away. 2 other friends of mine are still asleep cuz they are too busy watching football last night =p
1200 : One of them said that he will come at 1230. No sign of him... went back to college and played ping pong to kill time.
1205 : Someone interrupted saying that the ping pong room is going to be used for a meeting (quior practice). Had to leave. So I played some chinese chess with my friend. I lost... twice. Final score is 2:0
1230 : Nothing else better to do, we moved to the library BESIDE the ping pong room (divided by only a THIN wooden foldable wall). So we were experiencing REPETITIVE noises.
1300 : 3/5 of the group members are finally here. What we did? We asked what happen to the other 2 ppl. Called them. They said they'll come at 1400 (2 of em comes together) since one of em has classes at 1700.
1330 : Divided tasks among 3 of us and as for the other 2, we chose for them. The 2 of them said they'll come at 1600.....
1400 : The time the practice is over (Finally!) . We thought we could play ping pong again...too bad a BIG group made it before us. They were prepared... as if they were ready 30 mins ago...
Dissapointed we went to MidValley and have fun (no bowling. Just arcade. My arm still hurts) til 1800... btw, the other 2 didnt turn up.
What did i learn? It takes ONE WHOLE DAY just to divide tasks. So I wonder when we'll ever finish this project....
So kidz, the lesson of this story is, HIT THE WHITE DOG.

No comments:
Post a Comment