Hey kidz, I'm baaaaaaa~~~~~...............ck.
On with the show!
OMG, my streamyx is suspended =.= couldnt play o2jam/ Gunbound for the past 4 days. No blog too for the past 4 days. How now? 56k will help with it's ultra slow speed. Yeah! ... well better than nothing. I just paid the internet bill today so it should be re-activated by tomorrow.
Today, I played basketball for 3 hours... 4~8 pm. Including a rest time of 1 hour. Boy was I tired. After sweating for 3hours.. i came back only to find out tht i have to chase my dog cuz her RAN OUT again =.= Why? Cuz someone let their white skinny dog out (slightly bigger than my cocker spaniel/ exactly the same size as my golden retriever just tht it's skinny). My cocker spaniel was beside it looking for a fight (lucky they didnt). I decided to keep my distance cuz i know my dog will only bite when I'm near. Few seconds later, the white dog moved away. My dog then marks his territory. I moved in. The stupid white dog moved in as well... So i have to retreat. .... White dog moved further away. This is my chance. I caught my dog only to enrage the stupid white dog to attack my dog (defenceless? offenceless?). Tht stupid dog was jumping on me.... =.= I had no choice. I had to carry my dog in over the fence and drop him in the house. Because of that, I sprained my shoulder... My dog was ok, the fall wasnt that high. Around 1 1/2 feet. He landed on soft grass. As for the white dog. He dissapeared when i look back. Haihz... What and experience...
So kidz, what have we learnt today?
See a football, kick it
See a can, kick it
See a white dog, kick it hard
Friday, March 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment