Monday, March 07, 2005

One day late. KaPOW!!!

Hey kidz, let's talk about yesterday.
I wend to my frenz house somewhere near Jln Ipoh. It was a new area... blah blah blah, deep blah etc. Anywayz, her mom cooked me and my 3 other frenz some indian food ~ yumm~ but somehow she kept adding more food to my plate =p . Maybe I should stay there for 1 month to gain some weight. The main reason why I went to her house was because we had to finish our eng project. In the end, we didnt make any progress. We dont have the outline with us so we started touring her 3 storey house, watch TV, chat with her mom and etc...

Later, we went to a cyber cafe only to find it closed... Then we noticed a "snooker" sign beside the cyber cafe and decided to give it a shot. The table isnt like pool. It is huge; and the cue balls are small. My first time at snooker and I won ^^

Zooooommmm~ back to today

College as usual~ My arm still hurts but getting better. Not as worse as yesterday/ 2 days ago. Got my results for Physics~ yeay~ 84/96 ^^ but my fren beat my with 86/96 =.=
Geramnya......... but still if i never complained to my lecturer, I would've gotten 55 marks only.... wow, 55 -->> 84 BIG difference. Ok, I'm done showing off.

Oh, kidz, I just got an idea. Take some soap bars, chocolate bars, candy bars and mix them all together by boiling them in a small pot. Add some oil and salt. When mixture becomes liquid, cool it down and wait til it becomes solid. Later, use something to scrape is out of the pot. It should look like black powder. That black powder is used in fireworks. Yes. I'm not lying. Good thing is, if u put it near ants and they eat em (candy= sugar) , everytime u put fire near an ant, it'll explode. COOL!!!
Note : Eat this and you'll die.
Warning : Do not use more than 1 g of the powder at once.

Ok kidz, hope u enjoy yur explosive science experiment~ Cya

PS: To the kids who REALLY thought the 'experiment' thingie is true, go to school. You'll learn that it's fake.

No comments: