Saturday, March 26, 2005

Have you seen a devil cry? (of laughter?)

Hey kidz,
i hope you havent forgotten me. Let me introduce you to a dating movie. You take the role of Alex Hitchens and start dating every girl you see~ for no reason. Next day, dump her =p I'm just kidding. Go watch the movie and find out yourself. I had a good time.

After the movie (which i watched at Mid Valley 3.15 pm, cinema 6, seat 03, without food nor drinks), i went to buy~ DEVIL MAY CRY 3. Played it~ had some fun~ but it is SO DARN HARD... or i just suck at the game =p. Anywayz, i reccomend it to anyone who likes lots of action and challenges. I know i do but it is SUPER HARD >< .

My left hand is cured, right hand cured, but my arm still hurts. So kidz, you know what that means~ WE STILL HOLD A GRUDGE TO A STUPID WHITE DOG =P

No comments: